Friday 14 October 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Blue and silver


Hi all!

Today is the first day of our new nail art challenge: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas. We will post once every fortnight and we're starting off with the prompt Blue and Silver. Seeing as I just bought a icy blue magnetic polish during my stay in Rome, I had to use that one. Icy blue made me think of mountains and that's how this mani was born.


Polishes:
  • Wycon - Magnetic - #507
  • Mundo de Unas - 18 Silver
  • Essence - LE Superheroes - 04 Super, Man!
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē stamping plate 091 from The Science Collection.



Base: 2 coats of the blue metallic polish. After applying the second coat I held one of the magnets I have (an Essence one with a chevron pattern) close to my nail. Then I repeated it with the other nails. I stamped the mountain image using the silver stamping polish and then filled out some areas with the silver glitter. Ended with top coat, Elemental Ward, of course.


The Wycon magnet I bought was rather rubbish (it wasn't that expensive though), but the Essence ones I've got are decent enough.


It's been ages (years really) since I've used a magnetic polish. Do you like the effect?

Love, Brethil

More blue and silver down here!

1 comment: