Sunday 28 May 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Lilac, pink + gold


Hi all!

This week we're pairing lilac, pink and gold. I wasn't too thrilled about gold, because I dislike anything gold coloured really. It's just not for me, I prefer silver. But I managed to add it in such a way that it wasn't too obnoxious for me.


Polishes:
  •  Polish My Life - Muscat Martini
  • Barry M - Gelly - GNP20 Rose Hip
  • L.A. Girl - 3D Effects - Dazzling Pink
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 01 Black
  • Mundo de Unas - 17 Gold
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


I used two stamping plates, Bundle Monster's BM-606 and MoYou London's Mother Nature 04.



Base: 2 coats of Muscat Martini. I stamped with the gold stamping polish and the tiny triangles from BM-606. I made stamping decals with the dainty looking flowers from the other stamping plate and both pink polishes. I stuck those on and topped it all with Elemental Ward.



I hope you like this mani, I'm still not sure about the gold, but it wasn't too obvious in this mani.

Love, Brethil

More lilac, pink & gold pairings down here!

2 comments: