Monday 28 August 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative presents: Flowers - Mint & Blue Floral


Hi all!

My last flowers mani for this month is inspired by this floral pattern. It took me a while, but I'm very happy about the end results.


Polishes:
  • Essence - LE Beauty Beats - 02 I'm Backstage
  • Essence - 33 wild white ways
  • Essence - 25 prince charming
  • Kaleidoscope - 17 turquoise
  • Kaleidoscope - 79 gray blue


Polishes:
  • Maybelline - LE Bleached Neons - 241 Sun Flare
  • Maybelline - LE Bleached Neons - 242 Coral Heat
  • Boulevard - Demim Style - unnamed blue
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward


Base: 2 coats of I'm Backstage. I used a thin nail art brush to paint the pattern, and a dotting tool for the white dots. Sealed it all in with Elemental Ward.



Do you like mani's inspired by patterns?

Love, Brethil

More flowery nails down here!

1 comment: