Wednesday 14 March 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week - Layered chevrons


Hi all!

Another stamping technique that looks great is layered stamping. I don't really have any stamping plates that are specifically designed for this look myself, but I found a stamping plate that worked for it anyway!


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Stripped
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 13 true red
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 01 black
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 02 white
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward
I also used MoYou London's Fashionista Collection 04.



Base: Either 2 coats of Stripped or the True red stamping polish. I paired the top and bottom left images, even if the chevrons are not exactly alike, it sort of worked. Stamping was done with the 3 stamping polishes obviously and then topped with Elemental Ward.


I was very glad I got this to work, I have yet to find a clear stamper that I like.


Any recommendations for good clear stampers? Mine never really like to pick up the images from the plates that well.

Love, Brethil

More stamping down here!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of layered chevrons. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete