Thursday 15 March 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Stamping Week - Jungle leaves


Hi all!

I think today might be my favourite mani of this week! It's green and all leaves, so how could I not love it?


Polishes:
  • Polish My Life - Under the Mistletoe
  • Kaleidoscope - stamping 06 mint
  • Born Pretty Store - 18
  • Mundo de Unas - 48 Military Green
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Hēhē 114 as my stamping plate.



Base: 2 coats of Under the Mistletoe, which is a very dark green polish. I dotted my stamping plate with all the other greens and scraped them into a blend creating a lovely effect. I also stamped one leaf with 18 on top before adding Elemental Ward to seal it all in.


Just look at those marbled leaves, doesn't it make them look more realistic?


I hope you love these just as much as I do!

Love, Brethil

More stamping down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment