Tuesday 15 May 2018

The Digit-al Dozen does Inspired By Each Other Week - Spring Leaves


Hi all!

Today, my mani is inspired by Painted Fingertips Spring Leaves mani. I had intended for this to have a darker base, but as you'll see I totally forgot the polish I used as my base is a thermal. So I just went with it...


Polishes:
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Whoever Said I Was Merciful?
  • Kaleidoscope - Stamping 80 light green
  • Lucky 13 Lacquer - Elemental Ward

I also used Bundle Monster's BM-S226 stamping plate.



Base: 2 coats of Whoever Said I Was Merciful?. I stamped with the light green stamping polish and the leafy image on top. Ended with Elemental Ward.


Because it's rather warm here, I had to stand in front of a fan to cool down my nails. I didn't want to fiddle around with water.


Love, Brethil

More Inspired by mani's down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment